Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm just mad about Harry . . . . .

I bought my copy of the last Harry Potter book on Saturday afternoon after all the crowds were home trying to plow through their copies of the book before the 'spoilers' had time to post which characters meet their fate.

With all the excitement in the air, I thought I might have enjoyed going one of our local books stores for the parties at midnight -- but, you know, midnight is the middle of the night as far as I'm concerned and best left to truly avid/rabid Harry Potter fans.

For the next few days, I will be savoring this last visit to the world of wizards and muggles. I have no desire to rush through it -- I think I know how it will end but I plan to enjoy the journey to the last page.