Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Two of a kind . . . . .

Yesterday was our 19th wedding anniversary and early in the morning I found a card from Willie Jay waiting for me in my chair -- when I opened it, I immediately started laughing.

As you can see by the picture below, we both chose the exact same card for each other !




They say that the longer you are married -- the more you become alike and I suppose we are proof of that theory.
I do know that being married to someone who you can call 'friend' is one of best things in life. As with any marriage/relationship, ours has had it's ups/downs and some days I don't want to be married to anyone because my mood is so bad -- but, I have a partner who understands that about me -- and, he is still the one I want to come home to see -- to share my day with -- to just 'be' with.
And, with God's grace -- may there be many more years together for Willie Jay and I.