Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

A little homework . . . .

Here's a little homework for anyone out there in the land of blog readers - - - - -


  1. Grab the nearest book to you right this moment. (Don't quibble or fuss - just grab the book next to you)
  2. Open the book to page 56.
  3. Find the fifth sentence.
  4. Read and enjoy.

Post your 'homework' in the comment section or email me at regingengling@yahoo.com -- and, please include title/author of the book.

I'd love to read the sentence you found on page 56.


P.S. The results of my 'homework' --

' But, if need be , make changes.'
From the Book: QuickBooks for Dummies by Stephen L. Nelson
I love the random-ness of this -- and, my sentence could certainly be excellent advice for life in general !

P.P.S. :: I think it's pretty obvious that I did my 'homework' at the office.
Maybe I should try this from home too !