Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Craft of Choice (at least for now)

In the crafting department, sewing & quilting are both on the back burner right now --

Because by the end of my work day, my back is letting me know it's time for some rest and hot packs. And, if you didn't know, it's extremely difficult to use a sewing maching from a prone position. Therefore, my craft of choice at this time is knitting. Here's my current favorite knitting project -- you need to understand that this is not my only knitting project -- it's just the one I'm being faithful to right now.


Mistake Rib Scarf which I'm so enjoying -- just enough knit/purl to be interesting.
Size 11 needles
Berroco / Foliage yarn -- color 5940