Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

You just have to look . . . . .

After days and days of rainy, cool weather; summer is finally putting in an appearance.
And, my plants are loving it - - - -
Having a husband who is color-blind is an asset when he puts together a pot of flowers. I would never have thought of mixing pinks with orange -- but, it works beautifully !
The passion flower vine is almost growing before my eyes -- this 10 inch vine is after only a week. So many changes each day. Just after supper each eveing, I'm lured outside into the garden. Walking among the pots and plants, I notice new growth and blooms that weren't there yesterday. I realize that all the surprises and wonders that a garden holds are a blessing -- I just have to go out and look for them.

I hope you find some 'blessings' out there in the world today