Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Friday, October 23, 2009

You can't make just one . . . . .

Nothing much was on television Wednesday night (or at least not much that I was interested in anyway) -- this led to some time in my little sewing corner. My crafting/sewing journal was consulted for measurements and ideas (from bags made for the KC girls last year) -- some were rejected, others were implemented.


An hour later I had these two Trick or Treat bags to show for my time/effort.    The Transformer bag on the left is for Joe and measures approx 11"x11". The leopard-print bag on the right is for Laney and measures approx 9"x9".  Both bags were lightly quilted using a fusible fleece as backing, the linings are Halloween prints -- everything thing was from my stash!


Such fun making these little bags -- and, very addictive too !
I've already got plans to make at least two more.