Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Best Laid Plans . . . . .

I really had great plans for sewing/knitting/crafting/baking for the holidays this year.  I printed off cool handmade gift tutorials from Sew Mama Sew  www.sewmamasew.com/.  And saw so many cute things on other blogs that inspired me to get in my sewing corner and create something.  Sorted through my holiday cookie recipes and even checked out some new recipes on this site http://www.ourbestbites.com/

As of today -- all my plans are just that -- 'plans'.  Not much action has been taken to start any of these wonderful projects.  But, I will say that I've got the 'planning stage' of my Holidays done !!  



O' I forgot one thing I've almost gotten completed -- an 'I Spy' quilt for the youngest grandbabe.  It just lacks a bright green binding and I can check one home-made gift off the list.  It's a start at least !