Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I think I have a open mind . . . .

Yes, I like to think of myself as a liberal-thinker. I try to accept all points of view --
granted, some points of view I totally agree with --
some I shake my head and wonder --
but, I do think the world is a better place because we, humans are so diverse in our thinking.

I don't consider myself a prude --
for heaven's sake, I was a teenager in the 60's !!!!
But, this large billboard bothers me . . . .



I drive by this sign every day on my way to work - in fact, I'm usually sitting staring at it while waiting for the light to change.

And, I don't know if it bothers me because the word 'crotch' is in letters 3 foot high -- or, that the word appears not once, but twice on this piece of advertising for a small automobile ?!!

I just don't understand it --

perhaps my age is showing ??