Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Going to Kansas City

Tomorrow, my daughter and I along with an elderly pug-dog named Frank will be heading here . . .


No, not just to this fountain -- but within a few miles of this beautiful water feature.

We are off to see my son, daughter-in-law and my three lovely KC girls -- ages are as follows:

almost 10 years old -- loves gymnastics

4 and 1/2 years old -- can't wait to start PreK this year

7 months old -- cute as a button and crawling everywhere!

It's a quick trip that I'm sure will be filled with lots of Mother/Daughter time on the drive up and back. Many hugs/kisses planted on grand-daughters. Good food and good times with family we don't get to see enough.

Now I just have to get packed !!!