Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thank you Willie Jay !

I enjoy the process of creating . . . .
from the concept to the construction . . . .
to completion.

What I don't enjoy at all, is the hunting down of materials . . .
let's just say that the 'hunting' creates it's very own mess and totally sucks !




Enter my dear hubbo with a solution !!!

Behold my new 'handy dandy' -
very tall
(with lots of space for more fabric)
shelving unit.

Love it - Love it - Love it !




What fun to spend an entire rainy Sunday

  • sorting
  • folding
  • putting away very neatly

all my fabric stash.

Getting everything organized and tidy.

I can't wait to begin creating !

Thank you Willie Jay - you are the man !