Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Field of Vision

I don't know what it is about the end of summer that seems to kick my need sew into high gear. Can't drive by a fabric store without wanting to pull in and buy fabric for what reason or project, I'm sure I don't know.
It's not as if I don't already have many projects in various stages of construction on my sewing table at this very moment. Projects that I'm totally into -- in fact, I'm in love with them.

  • There's the Biscuit Quilt
  • The Charm Pack Quilt (both for Baby Laney)
  • Then, there might even be some 'Froggy' flannel that is destined to become pj pants for Joe
  • And, peeking out of the far left corner, near the TV, are the scraps of the start of another quilt that I'm flirting with -- a Snowball Quilt.

I need to face the truth and narrow my field of vision right now. New projects/ideas must wait. I will start at the top of the pile and work my way down.

That's the plan --

I promise.

Starting tonight --

I will return to the the tacking of 'biscuits'

To be continued . . . . .