The holidays seemed to go by in a blur --
and when life moves at that pace --
it's hard to slow things down and hold on to the memories we are making.
Here's a few that will stay with me for a very long time:
- lights shining on the Christmas tree at night
- children giggling/wiggling with excitement
- the smell of cinnamon and oranges
- wrapping gifts and filling stockings
- watching Papa Bill play 'Santa' with two very efficient 'Helpers'
- being with the ones I love at this so special time of year