Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Still Christmas-ing . . . . .

More Christmas blogging --
I know it's already January 3rd but I'm a grandmother and I still have holiday pictures !!
The Ragg Quilts/Blankies I made for two of the grandchildren were a hit. Janalyn gave hers a big hug as soon as it was unwrapped --
And, although Joe selected the fabric for his Ragg Quilt -- I think he was still surprised by the completed blankie.
And, our newest grandchild's reaction to the holidays ??
Sleeping in Mommy's arms, she wasn't too impressed (maybe next year).

Notice what her little outfit says -- Up All night !

She took that to heart and decided to switch her days and nights around as a Christmas gift to Mommy and Daddy !