Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

An abundance of riches . . .

There was a package for me when I arrived home last night and it contained . . . .


Pretty cards
Don't you just love the one with the chair -- looks so comfy and there's a cup of tea just waiting for a sip. And, the 'Mouse House' card is so cute!

And, there were also these - - - -



Cookie cutters for cookies that stand up on their own cookie stands !
Some gardner's handsoap and towel.
A Gardner's Wisdom Calendar.
A copper apple cookie cutter.

An abundance of riches indeed !!
Sent to me from the Pacific Northwest.
Linda, you made my birthday 'pretty' darn amazing !!

Thank you my dear 'Oregon Sister'