Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Something for a cold . . . .


My nose is stuffy -- my throat is scratchy -- my body is achey. I've fought with these symptoms all week and last night I needed something comforting.
After making a quick dinner for Hubby of baked salmon and steamed veggies -- I prepared a little something just for me (and my cold).


Braum's French Vanilla Ice Cream -- 3 scoops. Consumed while reading a new Weight Watchers Cookbook and sipping a Diet Coke. You see, I live in a world where I firmly believe that the calories in the ice cream are offset by the diet drink -- or, at the very least -- by the guilt of reading all those low-fat recipes !!!