WIP's such as:
- A 'Disappearing 9-Patch Quilt' in pink/blue/brown for Laney -- the top is finished and needs to be layered, tacked and a binding.
- Another 'Daycare Quilt' in flour-sack reproduction fabric -- this quilt top has taken a seriously flawed turn in the creative process -- I simply can't stand to look at it this point -- because it's ugly and I don't know what to do about it. Maybe time will help me like it more or at least that's my theory.
- Sunhats for Laney -- the pattern and fabric are there -- the motivation isn't in residence as yet -- I'm hoping it will move in before Summer is over.
- A T-Shirt quilt for Willie Jay -- this was originally to be an anniversary gift, 2 years ago, and is still in pieces in a bin somewhere on my shelves that he bought so I could keep everything organized -- something tells me that this system is not working very well.
- A Christmas lap quilt for a gift this year -- and even though it's just April -- December will be here before we know it and I need to get cracking.
The above list is just a small sample of my WIP's. I really need to try to finish them and move them over to the 'finished projects' pile. With all that in mind, the other evening I sat down at my sewing machine and actually did a bit of stitching.
As you can see -- the above short pj pants for Joseph were not on the WIP list. But, the Ninja Turtle fabric was so cute ---- darn near as cute was the soccer print -- besides he really, really needed new short pj pants as it's too warm for his long pj pants -- and, besides who can resist 'thank you' hugs from a 4 year old ?
I know I can't !!