Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Re-new / Re-charge

I've been been doing a lot of thinking about my blogging over the past few weeks.

Lately, I find myself 'outside' the moment -- trying to find the 'post' in my daily life -- and, I feel the daily postings to my blog have become more of a chore than a joy.

Some re-charging and re-newing is in order. With that in mind -- I've decided to take a 'Summer Vacation' from the daily posting until after Labor Day.

I'm not going away entirely -- there will be a few 'post-cards' from me over the next three months -- but, for the most part I'll be enjoying my time with family & friends.
I also plan on learning to use my new sewing machine (maybe even getting all those 'works in progress' actually finished) -- doing some knitting -- digging in the dirt -- and enjoying whatever adventures the summer brings . . . .


Happy Summer Everyone !!