Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back on the wagon again . . . .

In the coming weeks, I'll be trying out some new things on my blog ( notice my pretty new header ). New look - perhaps a new attitude (fueled with lots of chocolate) - and new projects.

Back in May, when I decided to take a summer blogging break -- I had lofty ideas of lots and lots of time to work on Christmas crafting projects in July. Well ---- that didn't happen.

I'm hoping to get back on the 'crafting-wagon' again and post at least once a week on my Home-Made Christmas projects. Because, you know it's going to be December 1st before we know it.

But, first I need to find my sewing corner ---


I know it's in the house some where !