- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drain & rinse
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drain
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel* tomatoes
- salt, pepper and any other seasons you like
Lightly season the chicken breasts and place in the bottom of crock pot. Add corn & black beans. Pour Rotel over corn/beans. Cook on low for 8 hours. Serve as is or with rice. *diced tomatoes w/green chilies
Details: assorted fabric scraps sewn together in strips, then fusible fleece applied and a backing added before machine quilting. Outline stitch bookmark shape, trim with pinking shears and add button accent. Total time: 20 minutes and most of that was deciding which fabrics (and button) to use.