Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Wit loses out to Mother Nature

This morning, as I prepared to face the start of another work-week -- I was mentally composing a witty post for this blog. A post about my day trip last week to southern Oklahoma -- with pictures showing Baby Laney and pumpkins -- and pictures of cousins playing together. A post detailing my weekend sewing / cleaning / baking / knitting.
This post is 'none of the above' ---- because as soon as I walked out my front door, I was greeted with this: And it that wasn't enough -- on the drive into the city I saw this
and this


Now, I'll agree, this isn't a very witty post.

But, it does score high in the 'pretty darn amazing Oklahoma sunrise' dept !!