Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Friday, February 6, 2009

A future project . . . .

Isn't this a very lovely quilt.
Made by one of my 'Stitchin' friends, Nancy --
or as her sister stitchers like to call her: Smoking Needles!!


Our entire group is in awe of her ability to crank out quilt after quilt -- seems like every time we meet, she is sewing the binding on yet another quilt. Nancy says that this pattern is easy and goes really fast -- and, she's sharing the pattern. I'm thinking it would be a good pattern to showcase all the Christmas/Holiday prints that I've been collecting for years. Or maybe an 'I Spy' quilt for Laney for her 2nd birthday.
Of course, I can't possibly start another project until my 'to do' pile is much smaller than it is now. But, it certainly can't hurt to dream a little !