Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine's PJs

This stack of flannel pajama pants with matching tops were finally finished late last night (and that's the reason for the 'not so great' pictures). These pajamas were going to be Christmas presents for my KC girls -- but, time got away from me in December. They are now 'Valentine' pjs and I'm sure will be very well received. Because you know -- it's still pretty cold in Kansas City during the month of February.


Cupcake pj's for the youngest - she's as cute as a cupcake herself. Fairy pjs for the middle child - in her favorite color, purple. And, BFF pj's for our 'tween' girl. Happy Valentine's Day my dear KC girls -- hope these pjs keep you cozy and warm !!
I just have three more pj sets to finish for the grandbabes here in OKC. That 'to do' pile is slowing getting smaller.