Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Monday, May 7, 2007

Road Trip - Part II: Goodies and a Good 'Read'


No ‘Road Trip’ would be complete without some goodies to take along.

Some people like their favorite music.

Some like a nice cup of coffee.


Me ??
I go for goodies of the 'sugar and preservatives' variety. Namely -- Peanut Rounders and a Diet Coke -- I know that combination makes absolutely no sense, but I like it ! And, I tell myself that peanuts are a good source of fiber and that offsets the sugar.

Also, can't make a trip out of town without my Book on CD. This trip has me listening to ‘Can’t Wait to Get to Heaven’ by Fannie Flagg. 'Laugh-out-loud' funny and the reader has such an expressive voice that she takes you right inside the pages of the book -- it's a perfect ‘road trip’ book.

Tomorrow: Road Trip - Part III: 'Junking'