Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Monday, July 30, 2007

A Sweet Blessing

If not for her love of plants and generous spirit . . . .
I wouldn't have these red lilies blooming in my garden.




or this yellow rose bush and my birdhouse . . . . .


If not for her patient lessons in piecing/quilting . . .
I would have never had the courage to attemp a biscuit quilt for my first grandchild --
and, then go on to other quilting/sewing projects with her cheering me on . . .


If not for her mentoring . . . her friendship . . . her love . . . my life would have been so very different.
And, even though many miles separate us . . . she is, and continues to be, a sweet blessing in my life.
Happy Birthday Linda!
Enjoy you day at the beach with your 'sweetie' !!