Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Friday, March 14, 2008

See the positive early in the morning . . . .

This week has been a hard one on me with the time change. Although I do enjoy the additional daylight in the evenings -- I just wish it didn't come at the expense of daylight in the mornings. But after this morning, I'm going to try to think about the whole 'Daylight Savings Time' thing in a positive way -- because this is what greeted me this morning when I backed out of my garage.
It was so beautiful that I had to stop, get out of my car and try to capture all the colors with my camera. Breath-taking isn't it ?? And, on my drive to work, it just got better.

My Hubby tells me that I am basically a 'glass half-empty' type of person -- but, after today's sunrise I'm going to make an effort to not complain about the time-change and just enjoy all the glorious sunrises I will have the privilege to witness. Sometimes I just need to be thumped on the head to 'get it' --

Thanks God for the colorful sunrise and for the thumping too !!