Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

One bright spot . . . . .

Over the past few weeks, my computer has been visited by a plague of assorted nasty critters in the form of 'spyware' -- 'malware' -- 'everykindof-ware'. It's made me wonder what sort of person would create something that would cause havoc for people they don't even know ??
May they some day be forced to clean up all the messes they've made all over the world-wide-web - - - and, that's all I'm going to say about that - - -
The one bright spot during computer critter infestation was that I had time to get to aquainted with the residents of Bon Temps, LA :: Sam, Eric, Vampire Bill, to name a few and of course, Ms Sookie Stackhouse.
Quick and easy reads
And, I'll give you fair warning - - - they are highly addictive !