Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
60-ish 'child of the prairie' who loves sewing, baking, knitting and most of all -- family & friends.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Autumn-y Things

For the next couple of months, I suppose all of my posts to this blog should have the following warning: 
DANGER
If Autumn isn't your favorite season, do not continue . . . .

You see I love this time of year.  I could babble on and on about -- pumpkins, crisp mornings, foggy/rainy weather, scarecrows, candy corn, Halloween, even more pumpkins. 
( Please see picture below of the beautiful pumpkin decorating my Mom's front step).




To celebrate another October Weekend -- I plan enjoying a few Autumny things: 

  • baking Holy Trinity Apple Crisp,


  • buying flannel for pj pants for the grandbabes,


  • taking pictures of the of the fall foliage progress,


  • making a big pot of soup for Sunday supper. 

That's a great list, but if I could just add --

  • watch the Sooners win on Saturday,

It would be a perfect Fall Weekend!